Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Katie's Party is in the first Stages!!

I am so excited to say that Katie's party is off and rolling!! With the guest list going into place and the plans coming together her party is going to be a BLAST!!

Margaritas & 31

This is Katie's theme!! I must say that I am so excited to begin the decoration planning. :)

I explained to Katie tonight in our meeting that I would be playing a special game here on the blog for those dedicated guest! :) So heres the game... between now and her party I will be placing clues on here that will describe the featured 31 product of the night for Katie's party! For those of you that play along and come in with the correct answer I will have a special prize waiting for you that night.

Be watching for the first clue soon!! :) Happy Hunting!!

margaritas-amanda-clark.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment